International Business Machines – IBM
- Remote Technical Support Specialist AIX
- Backup & Recovery Remote Technical Support
- Remote Hardware Technical Support Engineer CA
- Remote Technical Support Representative
When searching for a work from home position on their career search use the key phrases above to narrow your search. If you use the keyword “remote” you’ll get back a huge list of current jobs. Without a way to properly filter the jobs that you’re actually looking for.
Remote Technical Support Representative
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace—by creating professions that didn’t exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile.
As a member of the technical support center team, you would be responsible for providing remote assistance to customers and directions to IBM field engineers.
At IBM, you’ll collaborate with extraordinary professionals in a creative environment to make the world work better.
• Resolve hardware related Technical Service requests on multiple products in the Storage product environments.
• Provide remote technical support to clients and IBM onsite technical personnel.
• Perform hardware problem determination, problem source identification and develop Action Plans to resolve technical problems utilizing a range of tools, techniques, knowledge bases and processes
• Engage next level of support, recommend improvements to Product Quality or technical support tools, procedures or processes
• Contribute to high client satisfaction by meeting Contractual Obligations and Customer Expectations
• Work together with Country Technical Support Teams which provide client local language support in client communication
Desired skills and knowledge:
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Excellent problem solving skills; logically and analytically minded
• Having the desire to tackle complex problems
• Exceptional motivation to develop a deep technical career
• Team collaboration
• Participation in 24/7 shift rotation